In order to accelerate the installation of a new governance of the Ocean at the international level, we promote the notion of the common good on a daily basis by taking advantage of numerous opportunities:
- disseminating the Appeal for the Ocean as a Common Good during national and
- international negotiations
- publication of tribunes, media interviews
- interventions at major events
- organization of meetings, seminars and webinars
2022 / February
Formulation of 3 proposals at the One Ocean Summit in Brest:
- The recognition of the Ocean as a global common
- The coordination of multiple international conferences related to the ocean for an integrated treatment of the issues
- The creation of an international panel on Ocean change (IPOC)
2020 / April
Publication in Le Marin of the article “Our Ocean, a treasure in danger” by Eudes Riblier, President of the French Institute of the Sea
2019 / December
Declaration by Emmanuel Macron at the Assises de l’Économie de la Mer to bring the Appeal to the international stage.
2019 / November
Meeting with the cabinet of the President of the Republic.
2019 / August
Participation in the G7 in Biarritz.
Partnerships: Grand Prix Guyader, Solitaire Urgo Figaro, La Mer XXL, Transat Jacques Vabre, Festival Interceltique de Lorient.
Partnership with the Route du Rhum.
2018 / June
Launch of the appeal in Monaco. Commitment of the sailors of the Imoca class.